Be a SuperHero!
Run, Walk or Stroller Roll to Help Abused Children
Every child needs a hero, but abused children need SuperHeroes. Make a difference in the life of an abused or neglected child today by participating in the 6th Annual SuperHero 5K, Walk & Stroller Roll benefiting Guardian ad Litem (GAL) Foundation of Tampa Bay.
Although we need to go virtual this year, this will still be a great opportunity to have fun and support a great cause! There are more than 3,300 children in Pinellas and Pasco Counties who have been removed from their home through no fault of their own. Gather your people together, put on your favorite SuperHero costume and join us in helping to ensure that when a child’s life hangs in the balance, we are there to help children heal, grow and thrive.
Your kindness, compassion and generosity can help change children’s stories today.
2020 SuperHero 5K Participant Times
Due to the virtual nature of our race, times were submitted using the honor system and submission was not required. You can find the times of those who did submit their times here. Congratulations to our top 3 male finishers: Patrick Rentz, Yosmel Romero and Jackson Wethington and our top 3 female finishers: Brooke Adler, Sherri Langhans and Brooke Westcott!
Saturday, October 10, 2020
Cost & Registration
- $30 adult 18+
- $25 youth
- $25 Hero to a Child – Want to make a difference in the life of a child without running, walking or strolling? We’ll donate your swag to a child in our Program on your behalf 🙂
Register here > The SuperHero5K
- This is a virtual race
- Race course is where ever you want to be–your treadmill, the gym, your favorite park–the sky’s the limit
- Contactless Swag Bag Pickup time and location will be the week of October 5th. Details coming soon.
- All participants will receive a medal and t-shirt
- SuperHero costumes are encouraged but not required
There are over 1,600 children that currently do not have a volunteer child advocate to safeguard them or advocate for their needs. Not everyone has the time or the heart to be a volunteer child advocate but YOU can be a SuperHero in the life of a child just by becoming a sponsor of our upcoming race.